[dm-devel] Next release plans?

Christophe Varoqui christophe.varoqui at opensvc.com
Mon Apr 18 09:42:58 UTC 2016

Hi Xose,

the version has been bumped to 0.6.0 after merging the Red Hat patchset.

Hannes has not submitted the SuSE patchset for inclusion yet, but I'll bump
the version to 0.6.1 if he does.

In the future I will update the version after each significant resync with
the distributor branches.

Best regards,
Christophe Varoqui
www.opensvc.com