[dm-devel] dm-mq and end_clone_request()

Laurence Oberman loberman at redhat.com
Wed Aug 3 17:25:35 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----

Hi Bart

It logs out each host in turn with a 10s sleep in between.
I actually reduced the sleep to 3s last night.
We do land up with all paths lost but not at precisely the same second.

Are you saying we have to lose all paths at the same time.
That is easy to fix and I was running it that way in beginning, I will re-test.

Thanks
Laurence