[dm-devel] how do i push my changes in dm layer to main stream

Zdenek Kabelac zkabelac at redhat.com
Mon Dec 5 12:15:47 UTC 2016

Dne 5.12.2016 v 07:29 muneendra kumar napsal(a):
> Hi,
> This is a general question.
> If i do any changes in both multipath tool and dm driver (kernel).
> How do i push my changes into main stream.
> Can someone explain me the process so that it will help me a lot.

Hi

You propose your changes here on the list - you get a review and
it the patches are found useful - maintainer of dm subsystem
will accept them.

Note - it's usually better to ask and discuss 'ahead' what is your problem
and how do you want to improve/fix it.
So you avoid losing time on implementing unacceptable patch.

Regards

Zdenek