[dm-devel] dm-multipath test scripts

Mike Snitzer snitzer at redhat.com
Wed Feb 24 19:37:08 UTC 2016

On Thu, Feb 18 2016 at  7:33pm -0500,
Junichi Nomura <j-nomura at ce.jp.nec.com> wrote:

> Hi Mike,
>
> On 02/19/16 02:17, Mike Snitzer wrote:
>
> > Taking a step back:
> > These scripts don't belong in Documentation/device-mapper/mptest/ (or
> > anywhere in the kernel tree for that matter).
> >
> > I'd really prefer it if we could port your scripts over to the
> > device-mapper-test-suite, see:
> > https://github.com/jthornber/device-mapper-test-suite
>
> Yes, I agree such a project is better place for this to live.

I was going to attempt porting your scripts to device-mapper-test-suite
but I'll have to come back to that (I have more important tasks at this
time).

So I've created a guthub repo for your scripts:
https://github.com/snitm/mptest

I'll let you know once I've ported to device-mapper-test-suite.  But in
the meantime I'll take any changes you or others have to 'mptest'.

Thanks,
Mike