[dm-devel] [LSF/MM ATTEND] multipath redesign and dm blk-mq issues

Hannes Reinecke hare at suse.de
Fri Jan 29 06:59:09 UTC 2016

On 01/28/2016 10:23 PM, Benjamin Marzinski wrote:
> I'd like to attend LSF/MM 2016 to participate in any discussions about
> redesigning how device-mapper multipath operates. I spend a significant
> chunk of time dealing with issues around multipath and I'd like to
> be part of any discussion about redesigning it.

And while you're there, we should be discussing systemd / udev
/dracut integration. I have sunk far too many man-hours into this,
and it's still nowhere near mainline.
And I guess the same goes for any other distro :-)

That doesn't warrant a full LSF session, though, the important bit
is the discussion itself :-)

Cheers,

Hannes
--
Dr. Hannes Reinecke		   Teamlead Storage & Networking
hare at suse.de			               +49 911 74053 688