[dm-devel] Missing patches

Xose Vazquez Perez xose.vazquez at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 11:06:34 UTC 2016

On 06/20/2016 09:35 AM, Christophe Varoqui wrote:

> I went through the patch backlog since June 4th and merged your work.

These three are missing:
https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/dm-devel/list/?submitter=3680

- "[1/2] multipath-tools: replace spaces with tabs in defaults.h"
- "multipath-tools: fix up Apple controller family"
- "multipath-tools: RDAC border", this was more a RFC than a real patch.

And "[06/10] multipath-tools: new email address for Srinivas Ramani"
was applied, and it was waiting ACK from Srinivas. But it's up to you.

I thought you were using patchwork to handle your queue.