[dm-devel] path_grouping_policy group_by_serial prio question

Christophe Varoqui christophe.varoqui at opensvc.com
Tue Mar 8 12:48:46 UTC 2016

Hi,

the path_grouping_policy is only responsible for the path grouping.
The "emc" prioritizer here, attributes a prio to each path.
Priorities of paths in the same group are aggregated into a pathgroup
priority.
The pathgroup with the highest priority is activated.

Best regards,
Christophe Varoqui
www.opensvc.com