[dm-devel] getting feedback on dm-cache statistics tool

Ben England bengland at redhat.com
Thu May 26 16:00:00 UTC 2016

I have a git repo containing a tool I wrote to look at dm-cache statistics, not the raw counters in "dmsetup status" but derived values that are more directly useful to system administrators and developers that want to see whether dm-cache is doing what they want it to.

https://github.com/bengland2/dmcache-stat

Any feedback on this?  Anything missing?  I don't mind adding or taking pull requests.  If some other tool can provide the same functionality within RHEL then I'm happy to use that.

-ben