[dm-devel] md/dm-crypt: Rename a jump label in crypt_message() ?

Bjørn Mork bjorn at mork.no
Fri Sep 30 12:06:40 UTC 2016

SF Markus Elfring <elfring at users.sourceforge.net> writes:

>> When someone tells you that you are wasting their time,
>
> This information can be useful to some degree

Yes.  If you continue discussing after that point, then you make a clear
statement that it isn't an accident.  You are deliberately wasting their
time.

A lot of people already know this.  But you're right that it would be
useful to make it even clearer.  Maybe you could add a note about it to
each patch?  Something along "I will not listen.  I will not change.
Nothing you tell me will ever make it worth your time to do so"?

Just an idea...

Bjørn