[dm-devel] how to deploy the latest multipath utility

Muneendra Kumar M mmandala at Brocade.com
Mon Feb 13 11:20:04 UTC 2017

Hi,

Can you plz kindly help me with this query?

There are lot of features and issues fixed in the latest multipath tool.
Some of our customers want the latest multipath utility which is available in the git. However, how would the customers deploy if they  use different versions of linux?
How about the case where the customers accept only binaries? Is there any portal where they can obtain the binaries as rpms.
How frequently do the vendors(centos,fedora,Ubuntu)  deploy the code from the git and publish their rpms?

Regards,
Muneendra.