[dm-devel] error while loading multipathd

Muneendra Kumar M mmandala at Brocade.com
Mon Jan 2 07:14:59 UTC 2017

Hi All,
 Iam using CentOS Linux release 7.2.1511 .
I downloaded the latest sourcecode from git clone http://git.opensvc.com/multipath-tools/.git.
And I linked my binaries to the newly built libmultipath, using ldd, and not to a package-installed one using the below command from the build dir.

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=libmultipath/:libmpathpersist/:libmpathcmd/:multipath/multipath-h

With this when I run the multipath utility and the output is fine as expected

But when I run the multipathd iam getting the below error.
./multipathd/multipathd: error while loading shared libraries: liburcu.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Can anyone help me regarding this so that i can start working on my private build instead of default..

Regards,
Muneendra.