[dm-devel] split scsi passthrough fields out of struct request V2

Christoph Hellwig hch at lst.de
Fri Jan 27 16:34:50 UTC 2017

On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 09:27:02AM -0700, Jens Axboe wrote:
> Feel free to repost it, I have no problem rebasing that branch as it's
> standalone for now.

Ok, I'll repost what I have right now, which is on top of a merge
of your block/for-4.11/next and your for-next from this morning
my time.

Btw, I disagred with your patch to use op_is_flush in
generic_make_request_checks - given that we clear these flags just
below I think using the helper obsfucates what's really going on.