[dm-devel] dm: submit stacked requests in irq enabled context

Neeraj Soni neersoni at codeaurora.org
Wed May 10 05:22:51 UTC 2017

As of now i can not move to the latest stable version (4.11 is what i
see in https://www.kernel.org/) since we do not have support available
for that.

I assume that this patch will be present even in 4.11 so effectively if
no remedy is brought in in 4.11 the problem will still exist since we
are dealing with an additional thread and scheduling delays.

Neeraj

a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project