[dm-devel] Pushing the multipath state info into the fabric

Muneendra Kumar M mmandala at Brocade.com
Thu Oct 26 10:18:34 UTC 2017

Hi ,

We are working on the SAN fabric side to collect and present the multipath status information to the SAN administrators.
So, I am looking forward to push the multipath state information to the fabric in the form of CT (Common Transport) frames, by using the libhba APIs.
Since the multipath daemon is already keeping track of the multipath device and state info, I feel that it is the correct place to add the code to push the info to the fabric.
Please kindly let me know your thoughts on this.

Regards,
Muneendra.