Re: [dm-devel] LVM snapshot broke between 4.14 and 4.16

On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 12:30 PM Mike Snitzer <snitzer redhat com> wrote:

> I was trying to give context for the "best to update lvm2 anyway"
> disclaimer that was used.  Yeah, it was specious.

So I'll apologize for the strong words, and I'll just say - not
excuse, but explanation - that this is the *ONE* thing that continues
to drive me absolutely bat-shit insane.

It's the *ONE* thing I will refuse to even discuss. Pretty much any
technical thing, I'll happily discuss, and I'll admit when I was
completely wrong and a f*cking moron.

Hey, it happens.

But the "no regressions" thing is _so_ important to me, and _so_
frustrating when I get the feeling that people ignore it, that I just
go ballistic.

I'm sorry for going ballistic, but there it is. It keeps happening
every once in a while. I thought we'd gotten mostly over it.

                Linus