Re: [dm-devel] [git pull] device mapper changes for 4.19

On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 11:13 AM Mike Snitzer <snitzer redhat com> wrote:

> I should be able to get these tested changes to you early next week.
> I'll defer to you on whether to take them for 4.19 or wait.

There is absolutely no hurry about this - the comment really was more
about a "future development" than anything that needs to happen
immediately.

And only do it if it makes sense for your workflow, because it's
really not a big deal for me, it's just a detail that i tended to
notice.

            Linus