[dm-devel] dm-rq queue stalls

Bart Van Assche Bart.VanAssche at wdc.com
Wed Jan 17 18:27:05 UTC 2018

On Wed, 2018-01-17 at 13:18 -0500, Mike Snitzer wrote:
> But Ming Lei should be able to help make sense of this situation too.
> Also Laurence may be able to help reproduce your specific srp-test on
> his testbed.

Hello Mike,

Something that I should have mentioned in my previous e-mail is that the
command-line option -c for srp-test means "use the rdma_rxe driver over a
local Ethernet interface". So that test can be run in any virtual machine.

The stall also occurs on an IB setup and occurs even more frequent on such
a setup.

Thanks,

Bart.