[dm-devel] Can anyone help me review my patch?

liuchaowei110 at gmail.com liuchaowei110 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 06:44:27 UTC 2018

Hello, everyone:
    I'm very glad and excited to send this email because this is my
first time to send a email in linux-raid email list, and recently I
have a new driver code about dm-stripe/raid0 want to upload. I've
been uploaded to the mail list this ahead of month, but only one guy
give me an advice. But after then no one give any feedback, I feel
frustrated. So can anyone help me review or check my patch?
Follow is the patch:

https://marc.info/?l=linux-raid&m=151455106025351&w=2
https://marc.info/?l=linux-raid&m=151455110725361&w=2
https://marc.info/?l=linux-raid&m=151455110625360&w=2

This patch is about dm-stripe/raid0, it will help enhance io performance
if you want to combine storage device between slow and fast devices.

I'm looking forward to receiving anyone's suggestion.

Best Regards