[dm-devel] Vault '19 Submission Deadline Approaching

Ric Wheeler ricwheeler at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 19:34:20 UTC 2018

Hi all,

If anyone is interested in giving a talk at the open source storage conference -
formerly hosted by the Linux Foundation, but now co-located with USENIX FAST -
this first event in the new series will be in Boston next to FAST this coming year.

It would be great to have a good showing for this, we hope to show that open
source file & storage systems are worth investing in!

Details at: https://www.usenix.org/conference/vault19

Regards,

Ric