[dm-devel] [Question] Confusion of the meaning for encrypto API's return value

Xu Zaibo xuzaibo at huawei.com
Mon Dec 16 07:18:54 UTC 2019

Hi,

I get a confusion.

According to my understanding, That 'crypto_skcipher_encrypt(request)'
returns '-EBUSY '

means the caller should call this API again with the request. However,
as my knowledge in

'dm-crypt', this means the caller need not call this request again,
because 'dm-crypt' thinks

that the driver of 'crypto_skcipher_encrypt' will send the request again
as it is not busy.

    So, my question is: what's the meaning of
'crypto_skcipher_encrypt(request)' returning '-EBUSY '?

Cheers,

Zaibo

.