[dm-devel] bug: dmsetup fails to parse concise tables

Kurt Garloff kurt at garloff.de
Sat Feb 23 21:56:59 UTC 2019

Hi,

if I store device-mapper tables with dmsetup table --concise, I would
expect that dmsetup create --concise would be able to parse the tables.

dmsetup however fails this with a simple three-entry table like this one:

joined,77f15d24-943c-4dff-91e2-e43a4b0d9a23,1,rw,0 8 linear 7:1 0,8 8
linear 7:2 0,16 8 linear 7:3 0

A full test case to be added to the test/shell/ directory is attached.

PS: I'm not on the list, please copy me on responses.

--
Kurt Garloff <kurt at garloff.de>
Cologne, Germany