Re: [dm-devel] Kernel error at a LVM snapshot creation

Dne 02. 09. 19 v 3:04 Dmitrij Gusev napsal(a):
Hello.

I get a kernel error every time I create LVM snapshot - at the creation and at boot time, though the snapshot itself is working properly.

Linux nexus 4.19.69 #2 SMP Thu Aug 29 16:33:35 CDT 2019 x86_64 Intel(R) Xeon(R) E-2174G CPU @ 3.80GHz GenuineIntel GNU/Linux

Hi

This is likely not a kernel error.

In which way are you creating your snapshot ?
Seems like it's made read-only ?

What version of lvm2 are you using ?
(there used to be bug when creating COW as read-only device)

Regard

Zdenek