Re: [dm-devel] dm: introduce DM_GET_TARGET_VERSION

Makes sense, sorry I missed that detail.

Might it be better to just extend 'dmsetup targets' to take an optional target-name parameter? When I saw this change, I thought 'dmsetup targets <name>' surely worked already for the purpose, and was somewhat surprised when experiment disagreed. Then list_versions() has much the same code change as in this change, there's a little change in validate_params(), and it seems less surprising (to me) to extend the existing target-information-printing dmsetup command than to add another one.