[dm-devel] Recent multipath-tools patches from Huawei

Martin Wilck mwilck at suse.com
Mon Aug 10 14:34:42 UTC 2020

Hi Liu,

thanks again for your valuable contributions and meticulous code
review. I've added your patches in my upstream-queue branch now:

https://github.com/openSUSE/multipath-tools/commits/upstream-queue

Not applied yet:

 - libmultipath: free pp if store_path fails in disassemble_map:
   As noted before, this will be merged with my series for
   disassemble_map().
 - libmultipath: fix a memory leak in set_ble_device:
   Please fix minor issues I mentioned
 - vector: return null when realloc fails in vector_alloc_slot func
   Needs improvement

Please double-check if I've missed anything.

Next time, please send your patches as a series. That makes it
much easier for others to make sure they don't miss any.
And please, don't add "[dm-devel]" explicitly in your email
subject, mailman will take care of that.

Regards
Martin