[dm-devel] [Job Posting] There is a position open in Red Hat for working on device-mapper

Brassow Jonathan jbrassow at redhat.com
Mon Feb 24 14:04:11 UTC 2020

Hi,

Apologies for hijacking the mailing list to solicit job postings, but this one seems especially on-point.

We have a job opening in Red Hat for device-mapper and related products development.  The position and salary are based in Brno, Czech Republic; but working remotely from just about anywhere would be fine as well.  We have a need for a range of skills from the more junior to more senior developer.  If you are fluent in ‘C’, familiar with storage, and interested in working at Red Hat; please put in an application[1].

Thanks,
brassow

[1] https://global-redhat.icims.com/jobs/74459/senior-software-engineer---software-defined-storage/job?hub=7&mobile=false&width=1140&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-360&jun1offset=-300