[dm-devel] multipath-tools merges

Martin Wilck Martin.Wilck at suse.com
Mon Mar 2 21:51:04 UTC 2020

Hi Christophe,

On Mon, 2020-03-02 at 11:19 +0100, Christophe Varoqui wrote:
> Hi ben, Martin,
>
> I finally catched up with your changes from october till now.
> Please review I did not mess up the merges, then i'll commit a
> version bump.

This is great, thanks a lot!
I admit that I was starting to get nervous :-)

It seems that you missed the following patches from me, reviewed by
Ben:

 * My "Drop nr_active, and some more fixes" series from 11/19
   - "multipathd: move set_no_path_retry() back to libmultipath"
      Review: https://www.redhat.com/archives/dm-devel/2019-November/msg00099.html
   - libmultipath: dict.c: rename duplicate set_no_path_retry()
      Review: https://www.redhat.com/archives/dm-devel/2019-November/msg00100.html
   - libmultipath: drop mpp->nr_active field
      Review: https://www.redhat.com/archives/dm-devel/2019-December/msg00037.html
   - libmultipath: fix (max_)polling_interval setting logic
     Review: https://www.redhat.com/archives/dm-devel/2019-November/msg00101.html
   - libmultipath: fix ALUA autodetection when paths are down
     Review: https://www.redhat.com/archives/dm-devel/2019-November/msg00107.html

 * libmultipath: fix compilation with -fno-common
   Review: https://www.redhat.com/archives/dm-devel/2020-January/msg00118.html
 * libmultipath: fix files read from config_dir (from Enzo):
   Review (by me): https://www.redhat.com/archives/dm-devel/2020-February/msg00058.html

Furthermore, as I indicated before, I'd like to propose a minor change on top of Ben's
last series before you tag a new version. No C code changes, just build logic for
unit tests, and a README. I'll post it ASAP.

Regards
Martin

--
Dr. Martin Wilck <mwilck at suse.com>, Tel. +49 (0)911 74053 2107