[dm-devel] [LSF/MM/BFP ATTEND] [LSF/MM/BFP TOPIC] Storage: Copy Offload

Bart Van Assche bvanassche at acm.org
Wed Oct 6 17:33:32 UTC 2021

On 10/6/21 3:05 AM, Javier González wrote:
> I agree that the topic is complex. However, we have not been able to
> find a clear path forward in the mailing list.

Hmm ... really? At least Martin Petersen and I consider device mapper
support essential. How about starting from Mikulas' patch series that
supports the device mapper? See also
https://lore.kernel.org/all/alpine.LRH.2.02.2108171630120.30363@file01.intranet.prod.int.rdu2.redhat.com/

> What do you think about joining the call to talk very specific next
> steps to get a patchset that we can start reviewing in detail.

I can do that.

Thanks,

Bart.