[dm-devel] [dm-5.19 PATCH 00/21] dm: changes staged for 5.19

Mike Snitzer snitzer at kernel.org
Mon Apr 18 03:16:53 UTC 2022

On Sun, Apr 17 2022 at 11:00P -0400,
Damien Le Moal <damien.lemoal at opensource.wdc.com> wrote:

> On 4/18/22 11:27, Mike Snitzer wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > This patchset reflects what I've staged in linux-dm.git's "dm-5.19"
> > branch (also staged in "for-next" for linux-next):
> > https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/device-mapper/linux-dm.git/log/?h=dm-5.19
> >
> > It build's on jens/for-5.19/block branch (which is based on v5.18-rc3)
>
> Mike, thanks for posting. We will run this on zoned stuff to check.

OK, I appreciate it..

> Note that patches 13 to 20 are empty...

Not sure what's going on there... basically any patch that wasn't from
me (so 1, 13-19) isn't showing up in patchwork or the dm-devel
archive.

This is my first submission of patches using my snitzer at kernel.org
alias with redhat's smtp server that is really anal about not sending
email that isn't from me.  Yet it sent the email but seized on the
following to have the body be empty:
"From: Ming Lei <ming.lei at redhat.com>"

Best part is my email account shows all the emails sent like all was
perfect.  Sorting this out will have to wait until Tuesday.

Sorry, but please just pull the dm-5.19 branch via git ;)

Thanks,
Mike