[dm-devel] make the blk-mq stacking interface optional

Jens Axboe axboe at kernel.dk
Thu Feb 17 02:40:21 UTC 2022

On Tue, 15 Feb 2022 11:05:35 +0100, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> this series requires an explicit select to use the blk-mq stacking
> interfaces.  This means they don't get build without dm support, and
> thus the buildbot should catch abuses like the one we had in the ufs
> driver more easily.  And while I touched this code I also ended up
> cleaning up various loose ends.
>
> Diffstat:
>  block/Kconfig          |    3 +++
>  block/blk-mq.c         |   45 +++++++++------------------------------------
>  drivers/md/Kconfig     |    1 +
>  drivers/md/dm-rq.c     |   26 +++++++++-----------------
>  include/linux/blk-mq.h |    3 +--
>
> [...]

Applied, thanks!

[1/5] blk-mq: make the blk-mq stacking code optional
      (no commit info)
[2/5] blk-mq: fold blk_cloned_rq_check_limits into blk_insert_cloned_request
      (no commit info)
[3/5] blk-mq: remove the request_queue argument to blk_insert_cloned_request
      (no commit info)
[4/5] dm: remove useless code from dm_dispatch_clone_request
      (no commit info)
[5/5] dm: remove dm_dispatch_clone_request
      (no commit info)

Best regards,
--
Jens Axboe