[edk2-devel] 回覆: May I become a contributor in EmulatorPkg ?

戴,曉政 via Groups.Io cloud0907=yahoo.com.tw at groups.io
Tue Jul 2 12:48:47 UTC 2019

Dear Bob,

First, please forgive me to bother you if you are very busy . For my first issue, I don’t do any extra action for building EmulatorPkg so I just provide edksetup.bat that is modified by me to you. Could you try to build EmulatorPkg again for me? If you feel my letter is  impolite please don’t angry, My English isn’t very good.

寄件者: 戴,曉政
傳送時間: 2019年7月2日 上午 12:20
收件者: Feng, Bob C; Ni, Ray
副本: Justen, Jordan L; afish at apple.com; devel at edk2.groups.io
主旨: 回覆: May I become a contributor in EmulatorPkg ?

Dear Bob,

Thanks for your reply. I already fix second issue. For first one, because I can’t execute edksetup.bat directly so I modify a little content of edksetup.bat, please see attachment and search “clouddai-test”. In addition, because there is no win32 bin file in I original edk2-master.zip, so I download it from Github, maybe this is key point. Waiting for your response.

寄件者: Feng, Bob C
傳送時間: 2019年7月1日 下午 06:10
收件者: Ni, Ray; ?,??
副本: Justen, Jordan L; afish at apple.com; devel at edk2.groups.io
主旨: RE: May I become a contributor in EmulatorPkg ?

For the second issue, you have to set the NASM_PREFIX to a path which ends with a slash.

For the first one, could you provide the steps to reproduce it?

Thanks,
Bob