[edk2-devel] [edk2-platforms Patch 02/28] Vlv2TbltDevicePkg/Build_IFWI.sh: Change the root directory path

rebecca at bsdio.com rebecca at bsdio.com
Fri Jul 12 03:03:10 UTC 2019

On 2019-07-10 13:04, Michael D Kinney wrote:
>  echo "Build_IFWI:  Calling BIOS build Script..."
> -./$PLATFORM_PACKAGE/bld_vlv.sh $Build_Flags $Platform_Type $Build_Target
> +./Platform/Intel/$PLATFORM_PACKAGE/bld_vlv.sh $Build_Flags $Platform_Type $Build_Target

It looks like these changes are for getting ready to move the code into
master.

I've just started working on porting the BroxtonPlatformPkg over to
master too, and just wanted to check if you know if anyone's already
working on it? If so, I'll stop my work to avoid the duplication of effort.

--
Rebecca Cran

View/Reply Online (#43636): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/43636
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io