[edk2-devel] [edk2-platforms: PATCH 0/3] Platform/RPi3: Improve timeout handling in DwUsbHostDxe

Leif Lindholm leif.lindholm at linaro.org
Fri Jul 19 11:53:23 UTC 2019

Hi Pete,

On Wed, Jul 17, 2019 at 12:46:42PM +0100, Pete Batard wrote:
> Networking applications (e.g. iPXE) might experience failures when submitting
> a bulk IN for the NIC's RX endpoint, because the bulk IN (correctly) times out
> when no received packet is waiting, but DwUsbHostDxe.c treats this as a fatal
> error.
>
> With these patches, iPXE is able to successfully download a 128MB test file
> via HTTP.

The patches look good, and I don't mind you upstreaming Michael's
code, *but* I don't want patches submitted with anyone other than the
contributor's Signed-off-by:. (It's the equivalent of saying "Yeah,
Michael says he's OK with https://developercertificate.org/, and of no
actual use.)

(If patches are modified after contribution, but before being pushed,
then then additional contributions can be reflected with additional
Signed-off-bys. Make sense?)

The From: tag ensures he still retains authorship.
Are you OK with me dropping Michael's Signed-off-by before pushing?

Best Regards,

Leif

View/Reply Online (#44038): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/44038
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io