[edk2-devel] Reg: Need Help in enabling UEFI to existing KVM template

Laszlo Ersek lersek at redhat.com
Mon May 13 19:05:56 UTC 2019

Pavan,

On 05/10/19 10:02, Pavan Kumar Aravapalli wrote:
> Hi Team,
>

> I am looking for pointers in enabling UEFI boot  loader to the existing (KVM)VM template. I am trying to enable it for CentOS 6.5(64-bit) no GUI 64-bit (KVM) template.

* I'm sorry, this really belongs on a CentOS mailing list.

* RHEL6 has limited support for UEFI:

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_enterprise_linux/6/html/installation_guide/sect-uefi-support-x86

and even that seems to require RHEL6.9 at least (not 6.5).

View/Reply Online (#40531): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/40531
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io