[edk2-devel] [edk2] Soft Feature Freeze starts today for edk2-stable201905

Laszlo Ersek lersek at redhat.com
Tue May 21 21:05:08 UTC 2019

On 05/21/19 23:01, Laszlo Ersek wrote:

>   https://github.com/lersek/edk2/wiki/SoftFeatureFreeze#what-is-the-soft-feature-freeze

Sorry, this link was wrong -- I got it from my browsers URL bar history,
and didn't notice it early enough. The right URL is:

https://github.com/tianocore/tianocore.github.io/wiki/SoftFeatureFreeze

and the content is identical:

View/Reply Online (#41168): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/41168
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io