[edk2-devel] Help needed in building UEFI qcow2 images

Pavan Kumar Aravapalli pavankumar_a at accelerite.com
Wed May 22 11:02:04 UTC 2019

Hi,

[re-posting the question]

I am looking for information/documentation which helps me in enabling UEFI boot to the existing (KVM)VM template. I am trying for CentOS 6.5(64-bit) no GUI 64-bit (KVM) template.

I found some images available over https://www.kraxel.org/repos/images/ with fedora os, but I am looking for uefi enabled Cent OS template. It would be helpfull if any documentation or steps provided for the same.

Regards,

Pavan.
DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.

View/Reply Online (#41226): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/41226
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io