[edk2-devel] Adding HTTP and TLS support to Armada80x0McBin (from the MarvellEmbeddedProcessors edk2-open-platforms repo)

rebecca at bluestop.org rebecca at bluestop.org
Wed May 29 01:36:32 UTC 2019

On 2019-05-28 02:39, Leif Lindholm wrote:

> This was actually enabled in the upstream edk2-platforms repository as
> part of the "use fragment config files for network config" set:
> 205d5621a35eb6251481526039d24b17374efdf0
>
> Since the PCIe updates just went in, that should now be a valid
> replacement for the MarvellEmbededProcessors repo.
>
> And will let you include HTTP with -D NETWORK_HTTP_BOOT_ENABLE=TRUE.

Thanks. I've also just realized that the devel-OpenPlatformPkg branch
(and probably the others, like devel-MinnowBoardMax-UDK2017) in
edk2-platforms is no longer used.

Should the Readme.md files be updated to suggest people use master
instead, or perhaps the branches deleted (or closed, if that's something
that can be done in git)? I vaguely remember a discussion here about
switching to using the master branch, but other people coming back to it
might need a bit of a reminder!

--
Rebecca Cran

View/Reply Online (#41563): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/41563