回复: [edk2-devel] Include UEFI application into the BIOS image to be able to run it from UEFI Shell

gaoliming gaoliming at byosoft.com.cn
Fri Dec 4 01:48:55 UTC 2020

Sergey:

 MdeModulePkg FvSimpleFilesystemDxe will map FV as FileSystem. After FvSimpleFilesystemDxe is built into BIOS image, Shell will show FV file system, then you can find the built-in application.

 MdeModulePkg LoadFileOnFv2 will install LoadFile protocol for the application in FV image. If BIOS includes it, every application will have its boot option.

Thanks

Liming