回复: [edk2-devel] Multithreaded compression with LZMA2

gaoliming gaoliming at byosoft.com.cn
Fri Dec 4 02:28:10 UTC 2020

Daniel:
  Yes. New guided section extractor matches new compression algorithm. For
the compression algorithm, its compression ratio, compression performance,
the decompression performance, the decompression taken memory are all
required to be considered.

Thanks
Liming

View/Reply Online (#68311): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/68311