[edk2-devel] RFC: Adding support for ARM (RNDR etc.) to RngDxe

Sami Mujawar sami.mujawar at arm.com
Thu Dec 10 11:26:26 UTC 2020

Hi All,

I am working on the TRNG FW API interface and will share more details for the discussion soon.
We had some thoughts about streamlining the RngDxe implementations and would like to share some diagrams for the discussion.
My diagrams are in Visio that I can export as JPG images. However, I am open to switching to any other suggested tool.

Hi Leif,

Can you suggest on how we can collaborate to share diagrams/documents, please?

Regards,

Sami Mujawar