[edk2-devel] VariablePolicy support in StandaloneMM

Masahisa Kojima masahisa.kojima at linaro.org
Wed Dec 16 11:53:53 UTC 2020

Hi Kun,

I overlooked that SmmIsBufferOutsideSmmValid() is not available in StandaloneMM.
I created a wrapper function to call SmmIsBufferOutsideSmmValid() in
Traditional MM
and MmIsBufferOutsideMmValid() in Standalone MM.

I modified many files from your original patches, I will submit the
patch to edk2-devel
with your name as "Co-authored-by:" instead of "Signed-off-by",
since only one "Signed-off-by" accepted edk2 in my understanding.

Thanks,
Masahisa

View/Reply Online (#68961): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/68961
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io