[edk2-devel] RFC: Fast Migration for SEV and SEV-ES - blueprint and proof of concept

Laszlo Ersek lersek at redhat.com
Fri Nov 6 15:45:31 UTC 2020

On 11/04/20 19:27, Tobin Feldman-Fitzthum wrote:

> In the meantime, perhaps there is something we can do to help
> make our current work more clear. We could potentially explain
> things on a call or create some additional documentation. While
> our goal is not to shove this version of the trampoline upstream,
> it is significant to our plan as a whole and we want to help
> people understand it.

>From my personal (selfish) perspective, a call would be
counter-productive. Regarding documentation, I do have one thought that
might help, with the (very tricky) page table manipulations / phases:
diagrams (ascii or svg, perhaps). I don't know if that will help me look
at this in detail earlier, but *when* I will look at it, it will
definitely help me.

(If there are diagrams already, then I apologize for not noticing them.)

Thanks!

View/Reply Online (#67095): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/67095
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io