[edk2-devel] [RFC] Request for new git repository for EdkRepo

Nate DeSimone nathaniel.l.desimone at intel.com
Fri Nov 13 23:17:34 UTC 2020

Hi Everyone,

This RFC has been sitting for a while and it seems like we have reached a conclusion. I would like to make a request to the TianoCore stewards to create 2 new git repositories in the project:

1. edkrepo
2. edkrepo-manifest

Based on the current Maintainers.txt content, the following individuals should initially be given write access to these repositories:

Nate DeSimone <nathaniel.l.desimone at intel.com>
Ashley DeSimone <ashley.e.desimone at intel.com>

I have taken a poll between myself and the other maintainer, and given that the project is currently in transition to using GitHub pull requests we both prefer to start out using the pull request method of code review for these new repositories. If there is any setup needed to enable pull request code review please do so.

Let me know if the stewards need any more information to complete this request.

Thanks!
Nate