[edk2-devel] [NETWORK_HTTP_ENABLE PATCH 1/1] NetworkPkg: Add NETWORK_HTTP_ENABLE macro

Maciej Rabeda maciej.rabeda at linux.intel.com
Wed Nov 18 17:11:11 UTC 2020

@Laszlo
AFAICS, you are doing just fine with the reviews, should I formalize it? :)
I have sent one response where I have signed up under your points and
emphasized the problem with patch subject prefix.

@Abner
1. Condition breakdown - I am all for it, it looks good.
2. Granularity - We are simply enabling HTTP layer for Redfish use case
so it seems reasonable to have a separate flag to enable just that,
without boot drivers.
I am against removing NETWORK_HTTP_BOOT_ENABLE due to unnecessary impact
to other packages.

Awaiting v2.

Thanks,
Maciej