[edk2-devel] GSoC 2021 (MinPlatform, Ext2, ACPICA, etc)

Pedro Falcato pedro.falcato at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 10:50:21 UTC 2021

Hi,

Sounds great! You may be right about that, although I believe I read somewhere that you need to set a milestone for each evaluation? If so, I'm out of ideas as to what can be tangible enough to be a milestone; if not, specifying a read-only driver as project's objective and having write support as a stretch goal is certainly the way to go.

Thanks,
Pedro

View/Reply Online (#73682): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/73682
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io