[edk2-devel] VirtIO Sound Driver (GSoC 2021)

Marvin Häuser mhaeuser at posteo.de
Sun Apr 4 22:05:20 UTC 2021

Good day Ethin and all,

I'd recommend you taking a look at our audio implementation at
Acidanthera:
https://github.com/acidanthera/OpenCorePkg/tree/master/Staging/AudioDxe
It was tested on at least a few hundred, possibly a few thousand
machines to work adequately. This includes preboot accessibility voice
assistance in both text UI and GUI. Please note that there was no
thorough review and there may be minor reliability or security defects left.

Best regards,
Marvin

View/Reply Online (#73688): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/73688
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io