[edk2-devel] MinPlatform Board port (GSoC 2021)

Nate DeSimone nathaniel.l.desimone at intel.com
Fri Apr 9 08:01:38 UTC 2021

On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 10:33 PM, Benjamin Doron wrote:

> Sorry, I meant that the specifics of flashing might not be relevant if no TianoCore mentor/developer will have one of these boards.

Ah I understand now, yes that makes much more sense!

> Okay, nice! I suppose within EDK2, dispatch mode is more intuitive/natural. In other system firmware, well, the "Firmware Support Package" still has API mode, so it's not really my concern.

Yup, the general idea is to have FSP integrate nicely regardless of the bootloader architecture.

> I've shared a draft of the project proposal, feel free to take a look at it at your convenience. I'd appreciate any feedback.

I see your application in the system and it looks great, nicely written and formatted! Thank you Benjamin we will be in touch.

View/Reply Online (#73899): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/73899
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io