[edk2-devel] MinPlatform Board port (GSoC 2021)

Benjamin Doron benjamin.doron00 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 18:34:47 UTC 2021

Hi again,
I forgot to mention previously that I will likely be taking one university course during the summer, likely occupying 3-5 hours per week. I don't imagine this would be an issue, but let me know if I should mention it in my project proposal (or if mentioning it here is sufficient).

> I see your application in the system and it looks great, nicely written and formatted! Thank you Benjamin we will be in touch.

Great to hear, thanks!

Best regards,
Benjamin Doron

View/Reply Online (#73984): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/73984