[edk2-devel] GSoC (Google Summer of Code) Application Deadline Approaching

Nate DeSimone nathaniel.l.desimone at intel.com
Tue Apr 13 01:14:24 UTC 2021

Hi Everyone,

Quick heads up, the GSoC application deadline is 17 hours from now. I still see 5 applications in draft status. Google is very strict about their deadlines, even if you are 1 minute late they won't accept it. Please make sure that all applications are submitted and marked as final before 11am Pacific Time tomorrow.

Thank you everyone for all the work you have done on your GSoC applications thus far! All of you had a lot of great questions and I'm looking forward to this upcoming summer!

With Best Regards,
Nate

View/Reply Online (#73995): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/73995
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io