[edk2-devel] Community Manager - Introducing Puja Pandya

Soumya Guptha soumya.k.guptha at intel.com
Mon Apr 26 17:49:01 UTC 2021

Dear Community members,

Thank you for providing me the opportunity to serve as TianoCore Community Manager.
Due to other project priorities, I am stepping aside, and my colleague Puja Pandya will be taking on the Community management role & responsibilities. I will continue to participate as time permits.

A little bit about Puja:
Puja has been working at Intel for 6 years, focusing in firmware tools and infrastructure. Her background includes UX, software engineering and project management.

Please join me in supporting Puja as she ramps into her new role.

Thanks,
Soumya

Soumya Guptha
Firmware Ecosystem Enabling Manager, SFP/IAGS

View/Reply Online (#74425): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/74425
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io