[edk2-devel] RFC: Adding support for ARM (RNDR etc.) to RngDxe

Rebecca Cran rebecca at nuviainc.com
Mon Apr 26 21:28:44 UTC 2021

Hi Sami,

I've been looking through the design document again, and was wondering
if the work I previously did will just slot in?

Were you thinking the "RngLib|RNDR" would go into ArmPkg (since it's not
labeled as being in BaseRngLib)? Or would it still make sense to
refactor MdePkg/Library/BaseRngLib to support both x86 (using RDRAND)
and aarch64 (using RNDR)?

--
Rebecca Cran

View/Reply Online (#74435): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/74435